Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang – Bupleurum & Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Granules)
Full-spectrum, water-based herbal extract; concentrated 5:1 granules (100g/bottle).
Chinese Name: 柴胡桂枝汤, Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang
English Name: Bupleurum & Cinnamon Twig Decoction
Item Number: C012
- Releases the Exterior and muscle layer
- Harmonizes and releases the Shao-Yang
- Harmonizes the Liver, Spleen and Intestines
- Dispels Water Accumulation *
|Chai Hu||Bupleurum Root|
|Huang Qin||Chinese Skullcap|
|Bai Shen||Ginseng Root|
|Gui Zhi||Cinnamon Twig|
|Bai Shao||White Peony Root|
|Ban Xia (Jiang)||
Pinellia Rhizome (Ginger Processed)
|Gan Cao||Licorice Root|
|Da Zao||Jujube Fruit|
- Shao-Yang stage disorders
- Epigastric pain due to Liver and Spleen disharmony
Mix 4.5 g in hot water and drink as tea, 2-3 daily.
*The information provided here is for healthcare professional practitioners only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
No Returns or Refunds